Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

:yawn: Too tired to cook anything, so I brought home a pizza from work. 

And...

Pagey doesn't just do leftover pizza.  Somehow you'd turn that into some kind of gourmet dinner. :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Just now, spike382 said:

And...

Pagey doesn't just do leftover pizza.  Somehow you'd turn that into some kind of gourmet dinner. :gikkle:

Marinara sauce and cheese for the base, then it's topped with bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and roasted potatoes. Frank's Red Hot Sauce and some sour cream are added for the finishing touch.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Marinara sauce and cheese for the base, then it's topped with bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and roasted potatoes. Frank's Red Hot Sauce and some sour cream are added for the finishing touch.

Now I want a pizza! Ugh god I can't wait to be free again :(

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fingers Crossed 2

5 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm OK now, just a few bit of coughing but I still have to stay lock in the house until Monday. 

Wait it said to lockdown for 7 days from the day of the first symptoms. So if my symptoms appeared Monday does it means I'll be free Sunday evening of Monday evening? 🤔please say Sunday so I can get myself a celebratory pizza! 

Hey Clo! :hug:  I found this guideline online.

People with COVID-19 should isolate for 5 days and if they are asymptomatic or their symptoms are resolving (without fever for 24 hours), follow that by 5 days of wearing a mask when around others to minimize the risk of infecting people they encounter.

Hope this help! :yes:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

18 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi All!  :hug: Hope you are all ready for the weekend.  

I think I might be drowning today. Really heavy rain, it’s pelting down. I can’t hear the music on my iPad over the noise.

And while typing this post, it has disappeared but thunder all around and it’s still raining so my gutters have overflowed. I'm going back to bed where it’s warm :yes:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, clochette said:

I'm OK now, just a few bit of coughing but I still have to stay lock in the house until Monday. 

Wait it said to lockdown for 7 days from the day of the first symptoms. So if my symptoms appeared Monday does it means I'll be free Sunday evening of Monday evening? 🤔please say Sunday so I can get myself a celebratory pizza! 

Not sure what the French rules are but here it’s 7 days and sneaky pizza addicts like you have meant that a clarification was issued saying if you had a positive test on Monday lunch you need to stay put until the following Monday lunchtime. 

One good thing that seems to have come out of all this is the communication - the French health authorities did some great adverts. There must be a website with all the info.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Morning Mister T :hug: you and Aod got any plans for the weekend?

Date Night Love GIF by SportsManias Aod is watching Netflix and I'm chill'n.  Saving my energy for Monday.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Not sure what the French rules are but here it’s 7 days and sneaky pizza addicts like you have meant that a clarification was issued saying if you had a positive test on Monday lunch you need to stay put until the following Monday lunchtime. 

One good thing that seems to have come out of all this is the communication - the French health authorities did some great adverts. There must be a website with all the info.

So I've checked the official website and yup no letting me free until Monday evening as it says 7 FULL days AFTER the apparition of the symptoms. I could be let out at day 5 if I didn't have symptoms and had a negative PCR but I'll just wait and be a good girl 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Love 4

4 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Date Night Love GIF by SportsManias Aod is watching Netflix and I'm chill'n.  Saving my energy for Monday.

That's a good plan :hug: resting is important. I remember not sleeping well or much the night before my first eye surgery. The second time I was like "bah get over here and put that in my eye so I can be in my away" :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..