Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

25 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I just dont see why we can't have Page committed:yes: Maybe he could have room right next to Drew:yes:

Make it 3 with you and I'm sure the institution will offer us a great deal :whistle:

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Everyone! :hug:Just stopped in to say the operation went well.  Doctor changed from local to general anesthetic, so the hospital time went up.  I spent 5 hours there today.  Back in the morning for a checkup and to remove the patch.

Doctor said no computer or reading for 2 days so you will see few posts for that time.  Take care all!

Glad it well. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Everyone! :hug:Just stopped in to say the operation went well.  Doctor changed from local to general anesthetic, so the hospital time went up.  I spent 5 hours there today.  Back in the morning for a checkup and to remove the patch.

Doctor said no computer or reading for 2 days so you will see few posts for that time.  Take care all!

Told ya! So happy your doing ok!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Awesome :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

So they gave you the good stuff and made it way easier on you it sounds like.  So glad to hear you got through it buddy.   We’ll all look forward to your return from recovery. 

Pokemon Love GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, raven1 said:

👍 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..