Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, spike382 said:

@dughlas

Why so serious sir?  We’ve missed you around here.  When Gary posts the clean shaven hotties, I automatically assume it’s for me… or then Clo swoops in and poaches my hotties, or Drew tries to take them as tribute for his tyrannical empire.  

Hey Spike,:hug: In regards to hotties wearing plaid, refer to Clo.  First time I tried to claim a hottie in plaid, she sent me a list of rules.  Of course Drew never follows them, except the Plaid Rule. Even Drew is afraid of Dughlas! :rofl:

I am not sure, but since we all miss dugh I think Gary is purposely posting a lot of plaid hotties.  It's the perfect bait to get our dugh back. ❤️

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Appears fixed now. I saw some reporting in the forums and everything is back to normal. :) 

It did that for me last night as well as tonight, might be some updating going on or something.  Myr is usually on top of that shit :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..