Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

As everyone else has so kindly explained ... Plaid Lads are MINE! Now go play with the fellas already in your herd. They're feeling neglected.

Hi Dugh! :hug: Great to have you back!  

Celebrate In Love GIF by HBO Max

Edited by raven1
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

Absolutely freezing here. Stupid cold fronts moving through. Max of 10C for about an hour.

I went shopping and stayed longer than planned because it was warm there. I’m heading to bed to try and stay sort of warm. Definitely not a winter guy :no:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, spike382 said:

Oh good, I was literally about to complain that I hadn’t been nuked in over a week :D

I can make it once a day if you prefer. :evil: 

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Absolutely freezing here. Stupid cold fronts moving through. Max of 10C for about an hour.

I went shopping and stayed longer than planned because it was warm there. I’m heading to bed to try and stay sort of warm. Definitely not a winter guy :no:

On the bright side, spring is around the corner. :hug: 

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Drew:hug::kiss:

Aloha Gorgeous! :hug: 

45 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Careful what you wish for, buddy. :P  :hug: 

0:) 

31 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I thought I heard the door. Hey, punkin. :hug: 

Hey, Handsome! :hug: 

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, Headstall said:

You have no right to plaid!! 

Gandalf Shall Not Pass GIFs | Tenor

Me and the guys will block your path to the beefcakes <_<cash cash move GIF by Music Choice

You are late to the party, too bad for you -_- you'll have to be faster for the next ones.

what good reason kept you away 🤔

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..