Open Club  ·  135 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

21 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Don't know enough about rabies, the Australian microbes killed it off so we are rabies free.  Is there a vax for rabies? 

In france pets can get vaccinated against rabies thought I didn't do it last year for mine as they don't travel outside of the country or even outside the neighborhood. As for humans there is no preemptive vaccination, only 3 to 5 shots after the exposition. France is rabies free too since 2001.

But in Drew's case a vaccin against nuking would be useful to prevent the urge to nuke around

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5
25 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Oh my dear boy… there is a list…

Had your Hep shots?

Just found out that us over 50s need to look at getting Diphtheria boosters. So you have a few years to go with that one but chat to your doc about what might be appropriate for a young stud like you.

Don't know enough about rabies, the Australian microbes killed it off so we are rabies free.  Is there a vax for rabies? 

No vax for rabies for people... just animals. :) 

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..