Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

48 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Bucket! :hug: I like your idea for celebrating and gifting at Christmas!

It should be fun :hug:

I have printed my own cards for a few years now. I found a printer that will print different images on individual cards - that means I could have 50 different cards in a print run. I use these for Christmas, birthdays and any celebration. It’s cheaper than shop bought cards and it’s personal :) 

In recent years I have added a badge with the card. I love my badge machine and people seem to appreciate the personalized stuff. 

• Love 4

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I woke up at 4 am and my left hip was killing me! I got up and almost fell and had very bad time walking sigh!:thumbdown:

You need to look after yourself. Are you ok now?

• Like 2
  • Love 3

59 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug: Lunch sound great, but wouldn't you rather snuggle a sexy lumberjack than snuggle the cats?

Depends if his feets are cold or not :lol:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, bignick said:

Free at last!!! And I'm hungry again. For those of you who have no clue... I work on Sundays. And holidays. It sucks, I know. Let me find out what I missed. 

What field do you work on that keeps you that busy? 

Today was pretty quiet around here but Drew got greedy again :rolleyes:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I had sliced grilled beef, cauliflower and broccoli sprinkled with shredded old cheddar cheese, and sliced beets and bread and butter pickles. It was delicious. :) 

I had a tomato sauce, sour cream, chicken and lardons pizza. I only ate half of it. With a Leffe ruby beer

• Like 2
  • Love 3

57 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I had sliced grilled beef, cauliflower and broccoli sprinkled with shredded old cheddar cheese, and sliced beets and bread and butter pickles. It was delicious. :) 

Sounds like a great meal. I just love beets that are pickled!

• Like 1
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Oh, not much. Max had a study group with some friends yesterday, and they got most of their work ready for school on Monday. While he did that, I went downtown and did a bit of early Christmas shopping. And speaking of brunch, today Max helped me make pumpkin cinnamon rolls. We also had beet salad, sausage patties, quiche Lorraine, and spiced apple cider.  :D

I'm eating at Page's house...

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You're not allowed to look. -_- 

If that were the case, I wouldn't have claimed him. :rolleyes:  

Save that for when I force you to bed 35 minutes from now. :P 

Back to the despot mode...again.

cindy busby ugh GIF by Hallmark Channel

• Haha 5

11 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

It should be fun :hug:

I have printed my own cards for a few years now. I found a printer that will print different images on individual cards - that means I could have 50 different cards in a print run. I use these for Christmas, birthdays and any celebration. It’s cheaper than shop bought cards and it’s personal :) 

In recent years I have added a badge with the card. I love my badge machine and people seem to appreciate the personalized stuff. 

I think Christmas would be a much more meaningful holiday if more people did what you are doing.  Things I did with my parents as a child at Christmas are what I cherish and remember.  I only remember one present, but it had a lot of meaning to me.  It was my first telescope. 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..