Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hey Terry! :hug: Speaking of birthdays, I'm already looking for a stud for you. (Don't worry, there won't be a time limit on your gift :P )

Hi Drew! :hug::hug: I'll make your job easier.  I don't have any prejudices regarding race just so long as the stud if fit and not too hairy!  The more (unmarked) skin the better!

• Haha 5

45 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

De-glitter him? Puh-lease, they aren't even exposed to glitter in the first place! :P

Wow I'd have thought you would have been all over them. They're lucky to have escape you then :P

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Bonjour Mister T :hug:

I'm tired. It took me 2 days to get over the new year celebration! Ugh I'm too old for going to bed that early! But this afternoon is the first exam and I'm feeling goof enough about it. I didn't feel the need to spend hours and days revising so fingers crossed! 

What about you? How is the start of the new year treating you so far? 

It also took me two days to get over the New Year celebration.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you exam.  I got the house cleaned today and some reading.  Aod wasn't feeling very well this morning and slept until noon.  He's better tonight.  He promised to fix me papaya salad and roast chicken tomorrow night, so I'm happy. Tomorrow we will go to buy his new Vespa.  He sold his old one to a friend.  So far the new year is going very well. 

• Love 5

33 minutes ago, clochette said:

Wow I'd have thought you would have been all over them. They're lucky to have escape you then :P

I knew you'd understand my concern.  Drew making his glitter bombs in a factory doesn't stop glitter from getting everywhere.  Every teacher knows that a glitter project in the classroom will spread the glitter over 4-5 kilometers in all directions immediately after school is out!:yes:😛

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, bignick said:

A quick stop to wish everyone a good morning and a great day. :) :hug: 

Hey, Nick!  :hug:

16 minutes ago, dughlas said:

I saw the eye doctor this morning. The good news is the pressure in both eyes is greatly improved.

That's great news!  :hug:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I saw the eye doctor this morning. The good news is the pressure in both eyes is greatly improved. Need to continue the current regime of eye drops. Four different ones, two of them three times a day, one morning and evening and the last at bedtime. Return in three weeks after the course of steroid is completed to evaluate the bulging/double vision issue.

Looking forward to dinner tonight. Mum is taking me out to a local Viennese restaurant. Planning on jaeger schnitzel, spaetzle and red cabbage as my birthday meal.

:2thumbs: For the good news

But a :o for the eye drop schedule - I hope you took good notes for remembering which one and when.

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

I saw the eye doctor this morning. The good news is the pressure in both eyes is greatly improved. Need to continue the current regime of eye drops. Four different ones, two of them three times a day, one morning and evening and the last at bedtime. Return in three weeks after the course of steroid is completed to evaluate the bulging/double vision issue.

Looking forward to dinner tonight. Mum is taking me out to a local Viennese restaurant. Planning on jaeger schnitzel, spaetzle and red cabbage as my birthday meal.

Fantastic news, and your birthday dinner sounds like it will be delicious.

300+ Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages - WishesMsg

• Like 2
  • Love 3

7 hours ago, clochette said:

Sweetie, you seem to have forgotten how I mark my herd... 

Spoiler

Love bite on butt cheek :P

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..