Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Good Morning Albert! :hug::kiss: I saw the weather report for California.  It was scary!  All those storms (I counted 3 on the map shown.) are headed directly at you and Steve. Stay safe!  How's Steve doing?

Edited by raven1
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2

28 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Drewdo you know to have respect for the Shire.

Hi Spike, :glomp:  Maybe you should get some cans of spray paint to decorate his new palace walls with all the words Drewdo has forbidden while he's in Mexico.  Hope you have a good day!

BTW, Did you notice the denim mountain on top of the horse's mane?  It looks like a good place to.....meditate.  Apparently this cowboy likes to ride bareback.

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, clochette said:

Over It Eye Roll GIF by Friends

Howdy Clo! :hug::hug: He's getting desperate for new places to bomb. 

Edited by raven1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Happy Thursday, all! :hug: 

Pin on COWBOYS

Oh uhm nice hmm... whatever-that-thing-you-put-around-a-horse-face-is-called :blushing:

Happy Thursday my Sexy Lumberjack :hug:

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Howdy Clo! :hug::hug: He's getting desperate for new places to bomb. 

Yeah desperate and getting more creative :rolleyes:

how are you and Aod doing?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Spike, :glomp:  Maybe you should get some cans of spray paint to decorate his new palace walls with all the words Drewdo has forbidden while he's in Mexico.  Hope you have a good day!

BTW, Did you notice the denim mountain on top of the horse's mane?  It looks like a good place to.....meditate.  Apparently this cowboy likes to ride bareback.

That is awfully tempting :lol:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..