Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yes, we are all vaccinated and have had booster shots. I know we have no reason to really worry, but it's still not pleasant to know that one of your family members has the virus.

My thoughts and prayers are with he and the entire imperial household.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

36 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Yes, we are all vaccinated and have had booster shots. I know we have no reason to really worry, but it's still not pleasant to know that one of your family members has the virus.

I know what you mean. I had it, and it is a scary thing. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Hopefully the vax will do its work and Daddy wont feel too poorly :hug:

• Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1

5 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Did they hook him up with the antibiotic?  I can't remember what it was called but they prescribed it to me right away when I tested positive last year.  My stomach didn't enjoy it, however the symptoms disappeared within like 4 days. 

• Love 4

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Antibiotic don't work on Virus's

I think he means Paxlovid. It is an antiviral that acts like a protease inhibitor similar to the HIV one. Has to be given within about five days of infection. It works... reduces severity.

• Love 4

8 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I think he means Paxlovid. It is an antiviral that acts like a protease inhibitor similar to the HIV one. Has to be given within about five days of infection. It works... reduces severity.

That's the one.  You have to take it twice a day for 5 days, but it pretty much wiped out the symptoms and I felt normal after a few days. 

• Love 5

8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I just woke up,  and I don't feel well. 

I have muscle aches, sore throat, stuffy nose, and a headache. I doubt it's COVID (most likely, it's the flu) , but I'll see if I can get a test later today just to be sure.

Glad you are testing.  I had the same thing three weeks agp.  It was a bad coid. Hope you get well fast.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, spike382 said:

That's the one.  You have to take it twice a day for 5 days, but it pretty much wiped out the symptoms and I felt normal after a few days. 

Wait! You felt normal after taking this medication? It's a miracle! 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I just woke up,  and I don't feel well. 

I have muscle aches, sore throat, stuffy nose, and a headache. I doubt it's COVID (most likely, it's the flu) , but I'll see if I can get a test later today just to be sure.

A test is wise. Whatever it is that ails you I hope you get well again quickly.

• Fingers Crossed 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..