Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

12 hours ago, spike382 said:

That Thai station does deliberately well at self-promotion.  Plus, comments in the one you pointed me to pointed me to others. You’re the catalyst though so it’s your fault.

On another side note, the product placement in the shows cracks me up.  Like in Never Let me go, that skin care product that sponsors them, they make a big show of one kid using it and flashing the box while he does so.  And like anytime someone is getting washed up at the sink or brushing their teeth or whatever, that box is proudly displayed on the counter.

Hey Spike! :hug: The entire Thai culture is based on self-promotion, not just one station. It is ingrained into them by the time they enter school. I could write a doctoral thesis on the subject. :gikkle:BTW if you like slapstick comedy and bitchy drag queens, just watch a Thai comedy program. 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..