Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

43 minutes ago, clochette said:

Morning Mister T :hug: 

Yeah it's good to see the little tick is back to his old self.

As for Gary I had the same thought as you earlier... I hope he's OK.

How are you and Aod doing?

Hi Clo! :hug:Other than many instances of over-indulgence this month, we're doing well.  I do have to start working out.  Two night ago Aod and I went with friends to another roof top bar.  No elevator this time and I had to hike up 5 flights of stairs.  When we moved from there, I had to go down the stairs again and we walked almost 2 Km to our usual bar.  My legs hurt!  I was OK, however I really need to do more walking. I can't do anything about being old, but I don't want to be old and an invalid. 😳 

• Haha 5
2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Clo! :hug:Other than many instances of over-indulgence this month, we're doing well.  I do have to start working out.  Two night ago Aod and I went with friends to another roof top bar.  No elevator this time and I had to hike up 5 flights of stairs.  When we moved from there, I had to go down the stairs again and we walked almost 2 Km to our usual bar.  My legs hurt!  I was OK, however I really need to do more walking. I can't do anything about being old, but I don't want to be old and an invalid. 😳 

That's what you get hanging out with youngsters :gikkle: But seriously at least you're enjoying life and having fun ;)

• Like 4
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Well to be honest it has been snowing for days and days. Hwy 80 has been closed for 5 days and so there are no vegs in the stores. One woman die when her roof collapsed from to much snow so its been like that!

Well you stay warm and safe.

Hugs Love GIF by joeyahlbum

• Like 4
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're having homemade Zuppa Toscana with salad and breadsticks.  :)

olivegardenbreadsticks3-667x1000.jpg

Nice polish you've got there Pagey! Care to share the ref? :gikkle:

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..