Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hello everyone :hug:

I hope your day is going well :) It’s the start of a long weekend here so a fair bit of traffic on the roads yesterday. Hopefully it will be calm until Monday afternoon - definitely staying off the roads then.

I found some chill and garlic pork strips at the butchers and cooked them last night. So good, so tasty.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Well, Svalbard is a dangerous place and Denmark is scared of nature, at least in SatW. :lol: 

https://satwcomic.com/drama-bear 

Yeah but isnt there they keep the seeds bank? Like if there's a chance humans survive all the climate chaos, Drew destroyed their chances of having food... :unsure: :unsure2:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: The orchids are beautiful!  Hope your weekend is going well.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss: The orchids are beautiful!  Hope your weekend is going well.

It was but we had to cut it short because of a snow strom!

• Wow 4

5 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: 

So, the trip to Mexico is fast approaching. I plan on taking a lot of pics during the trip, but my GA Gallery is nearly full. So instead I'll un-private my IG account and post them there, then I'll share the links with y'all here.

Awesome!  Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, raven1 said:

Awesome!  Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Yeah, me too. I'm wondering whether he'll be wearing a leopard pattern Speedo or a tiger stripe pattern one. Okay, so in all seriousness I hope they have a wonderful trip Speedos or not.

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, dughlas said:

Yeah, me too. I'm wondering whether he'll be wearing a leopard pattern Speedo or a tiger stripe pattern one. Okay, so in all seriousness I hope they have a wonderful trip Speedos or not.

I'll vote for the leopard pattern.  Do they make Speedos in Jaguar pattern?

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Happy Sunday/Monday all. Plus 2 degrees this morning. :hug: 

Hi Gary! :hug: You are giving me shivers Gary, and not in a nice fun way!  I'd send some heat your way, but it is way too polluted.  :yes:

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..