Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Bucket you should go to your doctor and tell them you having trouble sleeping and ask for 150Mg Trazodone Hcl it works great and its the least toxic of the sleep aids :yes: Its what I 

take

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4

15 hours ago, Headstall said:

Have a great day, Tim! :hug: 

Hey, Gary!  :hug:

15 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

Thanks, Gary - I did. ;)  It's almost evening now, hope your day is progressing well.

Hey, Tim.  :hug:

14 hours ago, Kitt said:

Afternoon everyone.

Not even going to attempt to catch up after 4 days!  I got that Gary's new grandbaby will be a girl.  If i missed anything else important, someone please PM me.

Afternoon, Kitt.  :hug:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Boyfriend is making lasagne for dinner! :heart: 

That's nice, Thorn.  :)

Welcome to my life, lol! I've been staying up until, like, 3 and 4 am. Going to bed at 1 is an early night. :P 

Same.  :rofl:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I could help with that :rofl:

Tell him the story about how you had to club saber-tooth tigers over the head and tan their hides for Steve to wear.  :rofl:

Yeah, my (soon to be) former flatmate tried getting a puppy. Shih tzu. Barked constantly. She had to sell her cause of that. The landlords were getting cranky.

I love dogs, but small breeds aren't my first choice. A lot of them tend to be emotionally strung-out.

1 hour ago, clochette said:

Lol I haven't been to the same grocery store the last couple of weeks and so didn't see him. Hmm I might go buy meat just to see him and lift my spirits a bit ;)

:lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..