Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

I survived :2thumbs:

It missed me but I could hear the storm around the place. Some areas got hit with fallen trees and some flash floods. I was quite nervous as I got a lot of warning text messages

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

Hi Albert! :hug::kiss:  Hope the heart doctor gives you nothing but great news!  *fingers crossed*

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

I survived :2thumbs:

It missed me but I could hear the storm around the place. Some areas got hit with fallen trees and some flash floods. I was quite nervous as I got a lot of warning text messages

Hi Bucket! :glomp:  Glad to hear the storm didn't give you problems.  Hope the same holds true for your friends and family.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Drew Espinosa said:

You always suspect that I'm lying. :rolleyes:

No, I don't suspect you are lying.  I was just being polite when I used 'suspect'.  I didn't want to say you were telling the Dre.th again.  🤪

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You always suspect that I'm lying. :rolleyes:

I can’t imagine why that would be… 👀

5 minutes ago, raven1 said:

No, I don't suspect you are lying.  I was just being polite when I used 'suspect'.  I didn't want to say you were telling the Dre.th again.  🤪

I mean it would explain why Drew told me he hated me right after telling me he loved me.  You might be onto something here big bro.

However, don’t be afraid to use the word “Drewth.”  Our usage has decreased, Drew is probably tracking it and has it down to percentiles.

We’ve made it to August, just a few more months and we’ll have used it for an entire year.

Don't take this from me!!!

• Haha 5

17 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Shut up Khun Chai! :rolleyes:

Hey you hurt my feelings Khun! :,(

Spikey has a tender soul… 👀

19 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No Way Pokemon GIF

Star Trek Yes GIF

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Clo!  :hug: How are you doing?  When do you start back to school? 

Hey Marty :hug: I'm doing good. Classes started back on September 6th. 

How are you and your man?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, spike382 said:

We’ve made it to August, just a few more months and we’ll have used it for an entire year.

Don't take this from me!!!

Long live the Drewth! :D

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

No Way Kid GIF by MOODMAN

Why are you always so touchy?

You're such a nice boy when you stop telling the Drewth, stop nuking, stop killing endangered species. Oh, I forgot you will never stop, I take it back, you're not so nice after all. lol :gikkle:

You know we love you really, I think 🤔

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..