Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Mancunian said:

Good morning, afternoon, evening everyone. I hope you have, or have had a great day :hug:

Hi Man, :hug: I hope your weekend went well.  Sounds like you have been busy.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

46 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Hi Terry, the weekend has been great, busy, but great. I had a phone call Friday and the news I was given has been confirmed by post today. Another letter received had good news too. Two of the grants applied for have been passed, now we just have to wait for the cheques to arrive. Part of the weekend was spent deciding which projects we should spend money on first, prioritising them in order of importance. :D :2thumbs:

That's excellent news!  Good job getting the grants.  Hopefully the checks arrive soon and you can get started on the projects! :glomp:

• Love 5

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Good Afternoon Clo! :kiss::kiss: How was your weekend?

Afternoon Mister T :hug: Sorry to hear about your friend. 

My weekend was lazy and uneventful. I stayed home crocheting and binge watching old seasons of Grey's anatomy.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Mancunian said:

Hi Terry, the weekend has been great, busy, but great. I had a phone call Friday and the news I was given has been confirmed by post today. Another letter received had good news too. Two of the grants applied for have been passed, now we just have to wait for the cheques to arrive. Part of the weekend was spent deciding which projects we should spend money on first, prioritising them in order of importance. :D :2thumbs:

That's awesome! :D 

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

My new story is posted. As usual, I am very nervous about it.  :)  

I've read the first chapter, and I have seen and read the comments left. It's off to a great start and getting a good following already so stop being nervous, you have got this in the bag. :hug:

• Love 5

6 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

I've read the first chapter, and I have seen and read the comments left. It's off to a great start and getting a good following already so stop being nervous, you have got this in the bag. :hug:

Thanks... I hope so, Man. So far so good. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..