Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Well then you did know where to start.

But Laura's catalogue is more than that! :P Maybe I should start with another story first before jumping into Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys. -_-

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Drew Espinosa said:

But Laura's catalogue is more than that! :P Maybe I should start with another story first before jumping into Good Guys Don't Date Bad Boys. -_-

She's got a lot of good stories.  You can choose any of them to start.  I do suggest reading GGDDBB before reading Chasing Rusty Parker.  CRP is like a sequel to GGDDBB.

Edited by raven1
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I read and reviewed GGDDBB about a year ago.  I didn't know you had a review blog.  I follow you, and have not got any notification about a blog.  How can I find it?  You know I will support you, you goof! :P

Oh it’s not my blog, I’m part of the review team, one of the staff members sets up the blog post and we just pick the stories and write the review content.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Oh, That one!  If you read the comments there you would see I did support you!  Gary, Man, and I all supported you.

Animation Fantasy GIF by SWR Kindernetz

That was entirely directed at Drew silly.  I know you read it already. :hug:

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Oh it’s not my blog, I’m part of the review team, one of the staff members sets up the blog post and we just pick the stories and write the review content.  

Oh so you're part of the big important people huh ;)

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

You sure got that wrong, sure they do! 😁

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

That's hot. Currently, it's 26c/79f in my lounge and it's 11:30 pm it's going to be a warm night

Same here 👋 what a change from a couple of days 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Same here 👋 what a change from a couple of days 

According to our weather forecast we get the rain back tomorrow but it will still be in the mid twenties

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

According to our weather forecast we get the rain back tomorrow but it will still be in the mid twenties

I've checked and it'll be the same here tomorrow but it'll be back to sun and rising to 30° next week. Summer is finally back! :D

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..