Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Were good I am reading let the music play a damn good story:yes:

That reminds me I started the story today! Prologue and chapters one and two.  Thanks for the recommendation!

• Like 2
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Were good I am reading let the music play a damn good story:yes:

1 hour ago, raven1 said:

That reminds me I started the story today! Prologue and chapters one and two.  Thanks for the recommendation!

If you are both reading this story it sounds like a good recommendation to me, I've added it to my reading list for when I have a bit more time. :2thumbs:

Edited by Mancunian
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Also for you Man you should read Circumnavigation I think is his best story! I have read it many times!

I agree with Albert that you should add this one to the list, Man.  There is only few things I suggest.  Don't start reading until you have finished your story, have a lot of time, and are in a good space.  It has 158 chapters and it is over a million words long.  Guaranteed to make you binge.  It is very intense and often stomach wrenching.  Roller coaster emotions would be a very mild description.  There are several chapters that could result in nightmares.  I do love it!  :2thumbs:

Edited by raven1
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Also for you Man you should read Circumnavigation I think is his best story! I have read it many times!

13 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I agree with Albert that you should add this one to the list, Man.  There is only few things I suggest.  Don't start reading until you have finished your story, have a lot of time, and are in a good space.  It has 158 chapters and it is over a million words long.  Guaranteed to make you binge.  It is very intense and often stomach wrenching.  Roller coaster emotions would be a very mild description.  There are several chapters that could result in nightmares.  I do love it!  :2thumbs:

I've already got that on my reading list, but as you say Terry too long for me to read at the moment. My reading list is growing with recommended stories, but I need to finish writing first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..