Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

25 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Scary. You live on the ground floor? I hope your window locks. :hug: 

Yup I'm on the ground floor. My window is mostly hidden by my car that's parked right in front of it in the private parking but said parking has no gate. The window is locked and is made of triple-thick glass so that's good. 

It's the first time something like this happens (though during covid when I wasn't at the apartment the neighbor from hell fought to throw out a homeless who had snuck in the cave but they were never locking the main entrance). My guess is as it's the holidays the city is pretty much empty, just like our parking is, plus the warm temperatures of the night so this guy found a nice hidden spot to relieve himself instead of spending the night in a center or by the church a few blocks away a group of homeless hang out to.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1

16 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Wishing and hoping - still cloudy and chilly

Apart from that, it was not a bad day. What about you?

Hi Bucket! :hug:  Weather here is the usual for summer.  Blue skies in the morning then increasing clouds by noon.  Afternoon and evening rains keep the temps about 30 degrees.  Yesterday was spent doing chores and shopping, then out for the evening with friends.  Today is for reading and relaxing.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..