Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Spike forgot that every single building in France has a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower :P 

Of course and, as a true french I'll complain, sometimes it's casting a big shade in my apartment,  really annoying -_-

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

Apparently with the amount of tourists visiting there constantly it’s a huge commitment to go to the top like that.

The line waiting to climb the tower takes several hours, I've heard. Much like some of the rides at Disneyland. Not that I've been to either location to know for certain.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

The line waiting to climb the tower takes several hours, I've heard. Much like some of the rides at Disneyland. Not that I've been to either location to know for certain.

Yes, my mother took a trip there in 2014, and the wait seemed like it wasn’t worth it.

I’d probably agree, we climbed the inside of the Statue of Liberty when I was 11…Once you’ve climbed one internationally famous monument/structure the thrill is gone. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: I've been feeling under the weather lately, and coincidentally the literal weather has been changing as well to welcome the new season.

Hey, Drew!  :hug: I hope you feel better soon.  :kiss:

• Like 5

The storms seem to have passed. It was loud and wet and more loud and more wet… but I have done better than my sister. Lightening destroyed a large tree and it caught on fire. Nice bit of drama for her :( and she is still in the path of the storm. Keeping fingers crossed

• Fingers Crossed 5

18 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Good evening everyone :hug:

Looks like tomorrow could be a bit rough - massive cold front is crossing the south west corner of Australia. A huge area has a severe weather warning for Wednesday, about a million square kilometers :o

Please stay safe.

Rumor has it that the Canadians are sending us a bit of their cooler drier air. Something to make it feel like mid-September.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..