Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, spike382 said:

How would anyone figure out someone has an identical twin brother without like seeing them together first or something? :unsure2:

That reminds me, I dated a guy in my senior year of high school who had a twin brother.

Spoiler

The brother I was dating had a little birthmark on his hip; his twin did not. One day, I was over at their house, and my boyfriend and I were getting ready to :X. He left the bedroom to grab something he'd forgotten, and when he returned, we just started doing the deed. But something felt off.

Then I realized: the birthmark was missing. Apparently, while I was dating one boy, his brother had some designs on me, and took what he wanted. When my boyfriend returned, he was so angry, and they started bickering as if I wasn't in the room. Well, to make a long story short, they decided to compromise, and that's how I ended up in a poly-amorous relationship.  :blushing:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

That reminds me, I dated a guy in my senior year of high school who had a twin brother.

Reveal hidden contents

The brother I was dating had a little birthmark on his hip; his twin did not. One day, I was over at their house, and my boyfriend and I were getting ready to :X. He left the bedroom to grab something he'd forgotten, and when he returned, we just started doing the deed. But something felt off.

Then I realized: the birthmark was missing. Apparently, while I was dating one boy, his brother had some designs on me, and took what he wanted. When my boyfriend returned, he was so angry, and they started bickering as if I wasn't in the room. Well, to make a long story short, they decided to compromise, and that's how I ended up in a poly-amorous relationship.  :blushing:

Pagey, I want your high school life.  :P

… has Max heard this story yet? 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..