Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

over quarter mile then the garage area. 4 dollars a square foot

Considered doing the parking area and leaving the the drive itself gravel?  Once moving if you don't gun it you will not dig it up.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:yes:  And if you are going to take up two spots, at least do it in the back of the parking lot, not the front where spots are at a premium.  But it still makes you a douche and also makes it more likely for someone to target your precious dick-mobile.  

The only time Dennis takes up two spaces in a lot is when we have the trailer hitched to our SUV. 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Scientists been experimenting with the possibility uterine transplants and IVF for people assigned male at birth. That requires no vagina, though it involves quite a bit of surgery...

In another storysite, I'm trying to write a story about a 25 year old TG who became a mom...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Dodger said:

Is it spring yet?  :sleep:

Hi, Dodger! :hug: I wish..

58 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

highs in the 50's and lows at freezing. beginning to really believe mother nature doing drugs.

Yup. High on greenhouse gases.

5 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

so funny this five year old little girl is pulling on the pitbull's tail and yhe dog is looking at us with a look that says "why me."

Lol! Poor doggy. :gikkle: 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Using ectopic pregnancy as a model, it would be possible to have the placenta attach to the mesentry around the intestines and men could carry a baby that way. A nice theory anyway. Delivered by c- section of course. 

I heard that uterus from stem cells might be grown for TG females and egg can have the genes of the mom and the sperm from dad. I'd volunteer...

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

In another storysite, I'm trying to write a story about a 25 year old TG who became a mom...

You should post it here, too. Trans stories belong here as well. I've written a couple, working on more.

• Like 5
Just now, BabyXander1990 said:

I heard that uterus from stem cells might be grown for TG females and egg can have the genes of the mom and the sperm from dad. I'd volunteer...

Yeah, I've heard about that, too. It's really interesting. I hope it'll be possible one day. :heart: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Randy Wade said:

lol she is good with kids. so much for pit bulls being viscous  :)

It's all lies. Pit bulls are sweethearts. As with all dogs, you just have to raise them right. There's no such thing as a bad dog, only bad owners.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

I agree with that thorn there are so many kids that need good homes. sadly most couples just want to adopt babies. personally i don't want to be bothered with the diapers and late night wake ups

True... sister in laws boys are still in diapers. I love babying them... Other sis in law said I need a baby or two...

• Like 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I have a few of the minor characters in Racing Love as TGs.  

I have a couple of minor trans characters, and two transgender main characters. Working on two more. They're trans dudes and enbys mainly, though. For obvious reasons. Anyway, I post it all here. There's a reason there's a trans tag... We and our stories belong just as much as anyone else.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

I have a couple of minor trans characters, and two transgender main characters. Working on two more. They're trans dudes and enbys mainly, though. For obvious reasons. Anyway, I post it all here. There's a reason there's a trans tag... We and our stories belong just as much as anyone else.

One of the character was dressed for the formal dinner. Hudson and 3 others are sub in the story so the other might talk to them about being girls...

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..