4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

0:)      Should I behave?  :rofl:  

Reveal hidden contents

You and Morgan had fun...is that it...

Xander I can completely and safely tell you no one believes that Halo :rofl:

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 5
4 hours ago, clochette said:

:gikkle: sorry Pagey I know you didn't mean it that way but my dirty mind had other ideas ;)

How's it hanging? What's hanging btw? Last night, not very low? Ah so it's up? And you feel drain and sore... Might ask Morgan to go easy on you :gikkle:

I'm trying to be a nice girl...

4 hours ago, clochette said:

See ;) *high 5 Marty*

nice...dirty minds think alike ...

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Whoever had this house last, they left a mint-condition elliptical machine in a basement storage room. I guess it was too heavy for them to be bothered moving it. My quads are burning today.  😀

Ok, should we believe you... 

• Haha 5
58 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Thanks, I will...:huh::unsure2: can't help but think it may be good Parasailing though...!!!:facepalm::lol::heart: maybe a long distance run to see a Shrink...???:rofl::whistle:

Hey, Bob.   :hug:

46 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

We are having Pretzel-Crusted Pork Chop with brown sugar Dijonnaise and shaved Brussels sprouts:yes:

Damn, that sounds delicious. We had tacos from Mama Lu's (a local taqueria). Cilantro-lime rice and beans on the side.  :)

• Like 4
1 hour ago, clochette said:

Thanks Wiki :P

:rofl:

1 hour ago, Kitt said:

I didnt say it had to be warm and sunny yet. I would settle for consistant.  This tee shirts one day and long johns the next is nuts!

The wind has been howling non-stop ever since I woke up this morning. I waited to take my shower until after I got the newspaper, since I'd just have to shower again to get warm. It's so cold outside, your ass hair will probably freeze if you fart too wet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
9 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hey...Pagey:hug: god I really hope you are not getting this stuff where you are...!!!:unsure2::no:

Unfortunately, yes, we are. The front porch is 4, maybe 5 inches above ground-level, and it's completely obscured. The snow is so built up, you can't even tell there is a porch!  :blink:

• Like 2
  • Wow 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..