Open Club  ·  134 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

1 hour ago, Randy Wade said:

well gotta go have a house full of rug rats. and my own rug rat is leading them. Danger!

How is Mark?  And Josh, of course.  :)

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Stalking him, Page?:rofl:

Hide contents

Does Morgan know you are stalking??

No, I just wanted to say hello to a friend.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Wish I could create a life that was Dennis and mine...I think in about 10 years Ash can. Maybe me, too

I know you're an awesome Mom already.  :hug:

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Who says there has to be a submissive? :) 

Contrary to what pop culture and erotic literature would have us believe, the world isn't divided into tops and bottoms. :yes: 

2 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

somehow i don't see the bear submitting :rofl:

Would be fun if it did, though. Personally, I like smaller tops...

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Contrary to what pop culture and erotic literature would have us believe, the world isn't divided into tops and bottoms. :yes: 

Would be fun if it did, though. Personally, I like smaller tops...

True... but you'll see my characters are going to be friends

• Like 3
Just now, Page Scrawler said:

Ugh. I just realized, I have at least twelve story ideas stored on my laptop. Whenever I go to work on something, I get very little done. I feel...stretched. Like I'm being pulled in too many directions at once.  :(

Dude, I know exactly how you feel... :hug: I've got like ten projects open in Scrivener at the moment... Keep flitting back and forth and don't get anything done on any of them.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Ugh. I just realized, I have at least twelve story ideas stored on my laptop. Whenever I go to work on something, I get very little done. I feel...stretched. Like I'm being pulled in too many directions at once.  :(

Me too...I want to finish Racing Love to start on Racing Love book 2

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..