Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

My Sexy Lumberjack ! :glomp: how are you?

I'm well, Tink. It's snowing heavily here, but it isn't that cold. Going for a walk in the woods in a few minutes. :)  How are you?

• Love 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

I'm well, Tink. It's snowing heavily here, but it isn't that cold. Going for a walk in the woods in a few minutes. :)  How are you?

That sounds lovely! I love the snow! We might have some here Tuesday evening and Wednesday. 

I'm good. Had a lazy morning then did some batch cooking (tartiflette for dinner and mashed potatoes and carrots purée to have during the week) then some tidying around the apartment. 

• Love 5

7 minutes ago, clochette said:

That sounds lovely! I love the snow! We might have some here Tuesday evening and Wednesday. 

I'm good. Had a lazy morning then did some batch cooking (tartiflette for dinner and mashed potatoes and carrots purée to have during the week) then some tidying around the apartment. 

This is the small flake, misty kind of snow that wets everything buy looks so pretty. :) 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..