Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

22 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi there Terry :hug:

Hi Bucket! :hug:I hope your day was good.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

And worse, I was told Chris would be my co-star but all I got was Liam :rolleyes:

Better Liam than Luke. :gikkle: (no offense, Luke :P)

46 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Aloha, Albert! :kiss: :hug: Just so you know, I'm ready for whatever you throw at me. -_-

Good Day Hello GIF by Ansell

• Haha 5

48 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hi Terry :hug:

A strange mix of a day - no power until lunchtime tomorrow :( 

I decided to book into a hotel for the night so I can get some sleep. It will be 27C minimum and that will make me unless tomorrow. I have a meeting that I need to be conscious and coherent for :rolleyes:

Coherent is over rated :P 

What about you?

I'm doing well.  I didn't get much done today other than reading, transferring photos from my old phone to my computer, and editing Craig's epilogue.

The weather here is still good, but the air quality will soon get bad.  I hope you get your rest and are fit tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Depends on who's more of a slut, I guess... :P 

Well, Boston is just a slut, Khai’s issue runs deeper, but :X

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Tonight were have for dinner

Beef Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers with pickles and tomatoes😁

th?id=OSK.37488e55e2dc05087751696c888381

Edited by Albert1434
  • Love 3
  • Wow 1

17 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I made tuna melt sandwiches for lunch!

I'd like to place an order for ten of those. And, if delivery is over 30 minutes, food is free. :P

17 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were have for dinner

Beef Cheeseburger Stuffed Peppers with pickles and tomatoes😁

That looks interesting. :yes: Are the peppers also cooked?

15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're having lemon pancakes with buttermilk syrup for dinner. Oven-baked bacon on the side.  :D

Lemon pancakes?! :blink: I must try them! :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

46 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Psst, the epilogue has just been posted. :D

Good morning, Craig! :hug:

Was it fun writing the story? Are you going to miss the brothers? I'm sure the fans will. :)

• Love 4

6 hours ago, bignick said:

Was it fun writing the story? Are you going to miss the brothers? I'm sure the fans will. :)

Morning Nick. :hug:

Writing the story has been fun and sometimes it felt like riding an emotional roller coaster. Yes, I'll miss the boys, they are good guys who are fun and lovable. But I'll miss the others too, especially Harry (Gramps). But I will write about them again. I'll be taking a short break from writing before getting to grips with more from the series. I think Terry needs a break from editing too. 

Edited by Mancunian
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, bignick said:

His Beta/Editor is also going to miss the boys.  All of them!  The story is filled with a lot of incredible characters.  

6 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Morning Nick. :hug:

Writing the story has been fun and sometimes it felt like riding an emotional roller coaster. Yes, I'll miss the boys, they are good guys who are fun and lovable. But I'll miss the others too, especially Harry (Gramps). But I will write about them again. I'll be taking a short break from writing before getting to grips with more from the series. I think Terry needs a break from editing too. 

I could stand for a break of a few days, but I have enjoyed filling my time working on the story with Craig.  I hope his break isn't too long.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..