Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@raven1 Terry, if and when you read this, I hope you and Aod are well! It's been a few days, and we miss you!  :hug:

19 minutes ago, bignick said:

And Craig. :,( I've been wondering if they were having a party somewhere, and forgot to invite me. :o

No parties, we're just working on some editing for some of my earlier stories.

Terry has also been spending some quality time with Aod, he has to keep his man happy. And contrary to somebodies claims I do not believe he has left anyone in charge of looking after, or keeping an eye on, Spike or anyone else. I'm sure Terry will be dropping back in any day.

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

And contrary to somebodies claims I do not believe he has left anyone in charge of looking after, or keeping an eye on, Spike or anyone else.

Craig!  Thank you Craig!

Not that anyone is taking Drew’s insane clams seriously. :D

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Uhm, excuse me, but it's totally believable that Terry would make me your Phi. -_-

Babe, it’s not remotely believable.  Big bro would never do that.  I’ll only recognize him as my Phi. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Just now, dughlas said:

A number of years ago I went through something similar. Turned out that I had a deep seated sinus infection that never completely cleared. Took 21 days of a very strong antibiotic. Not saying that's what's going on with you. Just something to consider. 

I just had a sinus infection that lasted for over a month, this is definitely something to think about.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

50 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Nearly a 40° difference

Wow that’s a big change - I am keeping fingers crossed for a more gentle shift in weather patterns :hug:

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..