Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

On 3/2/2024 at 10:17 AM, Bucket1 said:

Hello Dugh :hug:

Hows life treating you?

Hi B. Well we're in the midst of changeable spring time weather and that always plays havoc with my migraines. On a cheerier note mum and I just saw the first of the season alligator out basking on the bank of one of the neighborhood ponds. The turtles were out on the edge of different pond. Mum's Tete-e-tete daffodils are in full bloom and some of the trees are beginning to bud.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Duglas how you doing today!:glomp:

Hi Albert. I've an achy head but it's not snowing so I'm okay.

Dog Sunbathing GIF by MOODMAN

Actually it's not quite beach weather, though the sun is shining and it's 65/18°.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

Look at how much money I'm saving by being a non-drinker, lol. 

No kidding, even when I mentioned what I do drink, it's less than once a month anymore. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I can't wait to taste it!:yes:

Wine GIF - Tenor GIF Keyboard - Bring Personality To Your Conversations | Say more with Tenor ...

As another non-drinker, I am probably not qualified to comment but the family bought a bottle for my Dad's 40th and it was drunk on his 52nd birthday. It was nice for wine I guess :) very smooth and my folks enjoyed it.

I'm not sure I could wait 12 years to drink it. He waited following the advice of the Grange Hotline and had it topped up at one of the regular roving workshops.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..