Popular Post bignick Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 1 hour ago, Albert1434 said: Aloha Gary Too much lip gloss. 6
Popular Post clochette Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 5 hours ago, bignick said: We're going to need cookies, cupcakes, chocolate, candy, juice boxes, sodas, ice cream. What am I missing? I was goigoing to comment on "work", but it's none of my business. You've forgotten the cough syrup for after all that sugar 6
Popular Post bignick Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 13 minutes ago, clochette said: You've forgotten the cough syrup for after all that sugar Doughnuts! I forgot doughnuts! 6
Headstall Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 Got my lawns mowed again. So much rain... the grass is growing unbelievably fast. I also moved my horse trough planter. Man, that was heavy. 4 1
spike382 Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 3 hours ago, Headstall said: Hey, all! Just got back from grocery shopping. Bought another hanging basket for the front. It's a Fuchsia and it's huge. Deep pink and an almost white pink. Hi Gary! 4 1
Popular Post Headstall Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 3 minutes ago, spike382 said: Hi Gary! 3 2 1
Popular Post bignick Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 32 minutes ago, spike382 said: Hi Gary! What's the sponge's predator? 5 1
Popular Post bignick Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 33 minutes ago, Headstall said: That's mine. Thanks. 1 4 1
Popular Post spike382 Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 10 minutes ago, bignick said: What's the sponge's predator? Sponges are apex predators, they’re secretly very dangerous. 6 1
Popular Post spike382 Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 9 minutes ago, bignick said: That's mine. Thanks. 7
Popular Post bignick Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 14 minutes ago, spike382 said: Sponges are apex predators, they’re secretly very dangerous. Yummy! 16 minutes ago, spike382 said: 5 1
Popular Post spike382 Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 14 minutes ago, bignick said: Yummy! Hey! That’s not a frog!!! 14 minutes ago, bignick said: 6
Albert1434 Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 (edited) Spike can I be of some assistance! Edited May 16, 2024 by Albert1434 4 1
Popular Post clochette Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said: Spike can I be of some assistance! Someone needs a trim 7
Albert1434 Posted May 16, 2024 Posted May 16, 2024 (edited) Come here Clo and let me give ya a little bite😆 Edited May 16, 2024 by Albert1434 4 1
Popular Post spike382 Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 13 minutes ago, Albert1434 said: Spike can I be of some assistance! Bertie, I didn’t realize you suffered from lycanthropy… it is going around this time of year. 👀 7
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 8 hours ago, spike382 said: At least you stopped speaking French... But still, your double standards are absurd! 5 2
Popular Post spike382 Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 Just now, Drew Espinosa said: At least you stopped speaking French... But still, your double standards are absurd! When did I speak French? Also, your face is absurd! 6
Popular Post clochette Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said: Come here Clo and let me give ya a little bite😆 I wouldnt mind a "bite" I let you look up the transaction in French 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 2 minutes ago, spike382 said: When did I speak French? You've used French gifs to say no before, you forgetful rebel. 5 minutes ago, spike382 said: Also, my face is absurd! Don't worry, babe, I'm sure at least a third of your herd won't care about your looks... I'll take care of the two thirds that leave. 3 4 1
Popular Post Albert1434 Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 (edited) 23 minutes ago, spike382 said: Bertie, I didn’t realize you suffered from lycanthropy… it is going around this time of year. 👀 Who says I am suffering, come play with me! Edited May 16, 2024 by Albert1434 6
Popular Post spike382 Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 21 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: You've used French gifs to say no before, you forgetful rebel. #NeverHappened 7
Popular Post spike382 Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 22 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said: Don't worry, babe, I'm sure at least a third of your herd won't care about your looks... I'll take care of the two thirds that leave. 6
Popular Post Drew Espinosa Posted May 16, 2024 Popular Post Posted May 16, 2024 14 minutes ago, spike382 said: #NeverHappened Suppressing history is wrong, babe. 13 minutes ago, spike382 said: 6
Recommended Posts