Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

I've just gone through a few notifications, one of which gave me a bit of a laugh. I clicked on follow for @Headstall's stories that I haven't read yet and received a notification for a chapter that Albert and Gary have just commented on, Chapter 8 Hiding In Plain Sight of Morningstar: The Malaise. Whithout realising it I used Gary's Chapter title as a story title for the Secret Author anthology, lol. Gary, I promise it was unintentional to use your Chapter title.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

Campbell’s Drops “Soup” From Its Name As 155-Year-Old Company Shifts Focus To Snacks:rofl: You know all those recipes you need cream of mushroom soup and ect not going to do that anymore!

Edited by Albert1434
  • Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

You know all those recipes you need cream of mushroom soup and ect not do that any more!

I don't use any recipes with the "cream of chemical X" soups, because bechamel/roux is a thing. Also, they just don't taste good, in my opinion.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I don't use any recipes with the "cream of chemical X" soups, because bechamel/roux is a thing. Also, they just don't taste good, in my opinion.

Just so you know I don't use there soup also I just thought it was interesting story<_<

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

8 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Just so you know I don't use there soup also I just thought it was interesting story<_<

Homemade mushroom soup is far tastier.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

I've sent my choices for the first internship, all in kindergarten. There are a lot less choices than last year IMO. Many in town or in cities nearby 🤞🏻 but also a lot far away in the countryside making it closer to 1h drive.   

Edited by clochette
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1

6 hours ago, Mancunian said:

I've just gone through a few notifications, one of which gave me a bit of a laugh. I clicked on follow for @Headstall's stories that I haven't read yet and received a notification for a chapter that Albert and Gary have just commented on, Chapter 8 Hiding In Plain Sight of Morningstar: The Malaise. Whithout realising it I used Gary's Chapter title as a story title for the Secret Author anthology, lol. Gary, I promise it was unintentional to use your Chapter title.

No worries, buddy. I've seen it before, and I've probably done it too. Chapters are often a turn of phrase, and are common domain. They come to mind for many folk. :) 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..