Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 10/5/2024 at 7:00 PM, bignick said:

This post is so last year. :gikkle:

I know it's late but I've been a bit under the weather lately.

Happy Birthday Nick, I hope it was a good one. 🥂

• Love 3

After an enforced weekend off from GA, I see that nothing has changed, not that I expected it to, lol. Nothing is going to plan, and I've all but abandoned writing for now, at least. I've sent Terry what I have written, and I'm leaving it up to him to decide what to do with it. Emotionally, I'm shot, and the meds are not helping much. I'll pop in when I can just to catch up, but for now, I'm going to catch up on some reading. Have fun guys.

• Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Mancunian said:

After an enforced weekend off from GA, I see that nothing has changed, not that I expected it to, lol. Nothing is going to plan, and I've all but abandoned writing for now, at least. I've sent Terry what I have written, and I'm leaving it up to him to decide what to do with it. Emotionally, I'm shot, and the meds are not helping much. I'll pop in when I can just to catch up, but for now, I'm going to catch up on some reading. Have fun guys.

I wish, I wish it could be otherwise for you. Sadly, my words and wishes aren't going to change things but maybe, just maybe knowing you're thought of and cared for will provide a glimmer of brightness to your day.

• Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..