Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 minutes ago, Kitt said:

New and different.  Yesterday I was called to take an alpaca to a specialty vet.  I don't know nothing about alpacas, but I managed to get her to the vet in one piece.

Sounds like you managed to uhhhh pack it up nicely

• Haha 4

On 11/14/2018 at 10:56 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Same. Just because I know Hershey's Milk Chocolate only has 11% cocoa solids, that doesn't mean I'm going to suddenly start making S'mores with Ghirardelli chocolate.  :rofl:

You aren't? I make my S'Mores with Godiva....😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/15/2018 at 9:27 AM, Bucket1 said:

Way too expensive for prison food 

Crocodile needs to be cooked properly otherwise it’s tough

Koala meat would be toxic with all that eucalyptus inside them

Didn't know that Koala would be deadly to eat...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/18/2018 at 3:35 PM, Headstall said:

So many parents use these things to keep their kids occupied. I was just talking to my oldest daughter about it, and how hard it was for her to restrict my grandson's screen time. There has to be balance, and she is ensuring that. I'm proud of her. His father, on the other hand, doesn't limit it at all when he's with him. :(   Hey, Lacey. :hug: 

So true...We limit Jordan and Ash to 8 hours on their gaming systems...3 hours on the weekends (both days) and half hour during the week... They rather be outside... and so do their friends...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 11/18/2018 at 3:50 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Even my cousin, who works as a nurse at a hospital, gives a video game to her oldest son (he's 7 years old) to keep him out of trouble. Whatever happened to a good book?  :(

It is the new babysitter...Growing up, Dennis and I were outside until dark...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, clochette said:

Morning all, winter is definitely here today with only 3℃, white sky, ass freezing east wind and a yellow alert for snow and ice for tonight.

❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ 

In other news I can't go back to the apartment until further notice. Protesters started blocking roads around the country all weekend and are still in action. Today they're blocking the south east access to the city from where I'm coming, the highway around it and and the south west access too...

So I'm staying home, nursing mom's foot and baking.

:hug:

Why are they protesting...? Here, Dennis and I decided to enjoy the water...nice day...

• Like 4

• Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

Ummmmm me too :gikkle:

OMG this is making me laugh so much... it hurts like an SOB to laugh. :rofl: *wheeze ouch* 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

OMG this is making me laugh so much... it hurts like an SOB to laugh. :rofl: *wheeze ouch* 

Sorry...

:hug:

Edited by Bucket1
Forgot the hug
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

That would be the simplest solution, but those sheds are so basic. It wouldn't have any impact. Besides, Mickey is 15. I don't think he's looking for a kiddie slide and swing set-up. Thanks for trying, though. Morning, Kitt.  :hug:

Hey, Buckie.  :hug:

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug: *scratches for the wee pup*

Hey, Nick.  :hug:

Morning, Clo. Stay safe and warm.  :hug:

Penguins love ice fishing, don't they?  :gikkle:  Hey, Val.  :hug:

Hey, Randy.  :hug: :kiss:

Page, see if Pete Nelson (the host of Treehouse Master, the tree house builder on A&E) could build one...I saw him build one that had a Hot Tub in it...

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Everything in Australia wants to kill you... :o

I would be more worried about the cute photogenic koala peeing/pooping on you, they have a bad reputation  :gikkle:

So it isn't a cuddly animal QANTAS wants us to believe...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

You aren't? I make my S'Mores with Godiva....😀

Try em with peanutbutter cups!

48 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

It is the new babysitter...Growing up, Dennis and I were outside until dark...

We were out the door as soon as homework was done, expected home for supper when the 6pm fire whistle test rang, and in for the night 5 min after the street lights turned on.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Try em with peanutbutter cups!

We were out the door as soon as homework was done, expected home for supper when the 6pm fire whistle test rang, and in for the night 5 min after the street lights turned on.

So were we.. the street in my town was a quiet road, shaped like a 6, and the school until 6th grade was at the end of the street, so usually we did our homework, then biked or played sports in the schoolyard or bike a mile to a small mall. 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..