Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Happy Easter, all...Got a houseful today...Dennis' Family is here (his mom and dad, 2 brothers, their wives, kids and his sister, her husband and kids - along with his sister (who is fighting cancer) and her kids who 90% of the time lives here. Hope everyone will have a great day...

• Like 3

On 4/18/2019 at 3:48 PM, Headstall said:

Hi, Tink. :hug:  No snow here, but it is pleasant out. :) 

Friday it rained here...had a tornado warning, but none was around here. Cool weather this weekend 79 yesterday, 83 today windy but sunny...

• Like 4

On 4/19/2019 at 12:06 PM, clochette said:

Hi gang

Sorry for the rant, you guys are cheaper and nicer than a shrink :P

Hi Clo...

We are cheaper than a shrink...you didn't get our bill yet...

Spoiler

But then, I don't want to be charged with practicing medicine without a license, so I don't send you one, but if you want to send me $400,000 I'll accept it...or maybe 10 bars of gold...I'm not greedy...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Gary this should take your mind off of things!

See the source image  And he has his own horse :yes: He is so nice he is giving a ride to someone :yes:

Is he leading the horse around so the person on the horse get used to horseback riding?

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..