Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

13 minutes ago, bignick said:

Hello. Is it safe to come here

Why on earth would it not be safe? Worst thing could happen is you show up in the middle of dinner, and we would just set an extra place.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Enjoying another's suffering? For shame, Page! :angry: <eggs Page's house> -_- 

Hide contents

And you can't tell me I egged the neighbor's house, because they no longer exist! :P 

You did egg the neighbor's house...the one down the block.  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

That's why...:unsure2::blink: it's called..."NEVER-ENDING" right...?????????:rolleyes::lol::lmao: Happy Thanksgiving ...!!!:D

Happy Thanksgiving, Bob.  :hug:  How are Randy and Kyle? Stuffed full of food, I imagine.  :gikkle:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I've already got prezzies ordered for Morgan, the in-laws, and Deirdre's family. I even bought a nice cologne for Mickey's beau. Mickey's present is going to be a little more expensive, however. I'm ordering him a custom-made tree fort.  :D

A custom made tree house...Does it come with hot and cold running water and a hot tub and a bedroom? Some of those treehouses are homes...one has a hot tub ...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

A custom made tree house...Does it come with hot and cold running water and a hot tub and a bedroom? Some of those treehouses are homes...one has a hot tub ...

Maybe a few electric lights, and heat to keep it warm in the winter. The contractor said he'd throw in a hot tub near ground-level once construction begins in the Spring.  :D

• Like 4

3rd day in a row I'm awake early/in the middle of the night.

It's 5am, I've been awake since 3. Now my tummy is awake too and wants food arrg! And I can feel I'm bursting with energy, ready to clean the house from top to bottom. 

Problem is after lunch my batteries drop dead and even after a nap in the afternoon staying awake for dinner is difficult.

The cats are around me, all sleeping like the dead

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Good morning everyone!!! :) I hope you guys saved some space for Christmas. :lol: After yesterday's banquet, I wouldn't be so sure. :whistle:  But hey, if it looks good, smells good, tastes good and no one's on a diet, what the heck? I'm glad everyone had a nice time. ^_^

Don't look now, but one of the cats is giving a "bath" to the other one. That's what I call friendly brotherhood . And they're not even related. :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Kitt said:

Why on earth would it not be safe? Worst thing could happen is you show up in the middle of dinner, and we would just set an extra place.

And I'd be honored to accept such an invitation. :hug:

12 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Who said anything about dinner? :o

Gary could enjoy you in other ways :P

Did he say anything? :blushing: Wait! Don't tell me. I want it to be a surprise. :)

12 hours ago, Dmrman said:

OOOOOOOO...!!!  :o :unsure2: I sure hope Drewbears Aim is still good:rolleyes:... That looked like a Nasty Splotion...:gikkle:

According to Page, his aim is getting worse. :gikkle: Do you know, by any chance, where Page and Morgan live? 'Cause I wouldn't feel safe being one of their unfortunate neighbors right now. :unsure:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..