Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

49 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a large bird swoop over Wobbles on the other side of the trees. I can't find him, but fingers crossed he's all right. I saw him take off running before brush blocked my view. I love that little pain in the ass. :( 

Image result for gif pain in the ass

• Haha 5

• Site Administrator
53 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a large bird swoop over Wobbles on the other side of the trees. I can't find him, but fingers crossed he's all right. I saw him take off running before brush blocked my view. I love that little pain in the ass. :( 

Aww poor thing.  I hope he's ok. :hug: 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

:hug:  :hug:  :kiss:  :kiss:  I'm sure he's okay.

53 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Image result for gif pain in the ass

Lucifer Morningstar!   :D

• Haha 4

I cooked a Sous Vide Steak if you don't have one of these machines you need one there sooo good :yes:

FEBOTE Sous Vide Cooker, 1000W Fast Heating Immersion Circulator Meat Cooking, Accurate Temperature Control, 99 Hours Timer, Free Vacuum Seal Bags and Hand Pump, Cook Like Pro Chef

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I cooked a Sous Vide Steak if you don't have one of these machines you need one there sooo good :yes:

Don't you also need the vaccuum machine and sealing bags, not just a water percolator? And the downside of Sous Vide, is that meat doesn't get that "charred" look, the browned caramelization on the outside. Or so I've heard.   :huh: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..