Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Dry... :gikkle:

Good here, ignoring exams and essays, jealous of a certain tyrant who has finished :) 

How about you?

I'm doing well. I should probably go to bed soon, but it's the weekend. After I wake up, I hope to get some writing done.  :) 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It was bloody 78/25° and even more humid than yesterday and that was just before dawn. Thistle and I took an abbreviated walk as the sun was rising. Then I took my car to the local carwash, I belong to a program where I pay $19.99 a month and can wash my car as often as I like but that will be suspended as of Tuesday until I reactivate it when I come back in November. Now the car is clean inside and out, they include free access to vacuum plus clothes for drying the car and interior cleaning supplies with the cost of the wash. Back home in PA I pay extra for that. I'm taking a short break before I start sorting what things get packed in boxes to ship home, what will go in my suitcase and what stays here. We leave midday Wednesday to begin the trip home. Oh and my head aches.

Hi, duggy! Have a good trip. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Hi, duggy! Have a good trip. :) 

Thanks. I do it in stages. First half Wednesday afternoon, the remainder on Thursday.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Dry... :gikkle:

Good here, ignoring exams and essays, jealous of a certain tyrant who has finished :) 

How about you?

Tiny tyrant? :gikkle:  Hey, B-Man! :hug:  Dry is okay, but wet can be better. ;) 

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I'm doing well. I should probably go to bed soon, but it's the weekend. After I wake up, I hope to get some writing done.  :) 

Hi, Page. :hug: 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It was bloody 78/25° and even more humid than yesterday and that was just before dawn. Thistle and I took an abbreviated walk as the sun was rising. Then I took my car to the local carwash, I belong to a program where I pay $19.99 a month and can wash my car as often as I like but that will be suspended as of Tuesday until I reactivate it when I come back in November. Now the car is clean inside and out, they include free access to vacuum plus clothes for drying the car and interior cleaning supplies with the cost of the wash. Back home in PA I pay extra for that. I'm taking a short break before I start sorting what things get packed in boxes to ship home, what will go in my suitcase and what stays here. We leave midday Wednesday to begin the trip home. Oh and my head aches.

Hey, dugh and Mum. :hug:  I love when my car is all shined up. :) 

• Love 3

3 hours ago, Marty said:

And a very good afternoon to everyone from me :hug:

Hello, Marty! :hug: 

Edited by Headstall
Dammit... double post...
  • Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..