Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 5/27/2019 at 6:34 AM, dughlas said:

G'day y'all.  More potentially record setting hot weather again today. Happy Memorial Day to those who are celebrating for the remainder blessed be.

We hope everyone had a great holiday, eventhou it is a holiday to remember those who gave their lives.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, Marty said:

Well, wherever it went to, it certainly hasn't found the West of Ireland yet. :/ 

Miserable day here. Windy, cloudy, and bucketing rain. Temp only around 13°C. It's more like a March day than an almost the end of May one.

One of my older neighbours said to me when I was out for a stroll this morning: "Today's a day for the high stool" (as in a day for sitting at the bar in the local public house.).

And the weather forecast is suggesting we're not likely to see any settled, warm weather for at least another week yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the forecasters are just being overly cautious. :) 

Happy Monday, all! :hug:

Hide contents

xkagSd0.jpg

(I'll leave it to Gary to provide the picture to cheer us all up) ;) 

18 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Memorial day, dugh! :hug:  Warm day here, but it's comfortable. :)  Don't overdo it today. 

18 hours ago, Headstall said:

Happy Monday, all!

tumblr_mau8twCApQ1rqyvaao1_500.jpg

Hello Marty and Gary...and others. Happy Tuesday...

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..