Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I'm only looking out for his health. I mean what happens if he saw a hot male and they wanted to do it...if he had a heart attack, I'd feel bad that I was responsible for that. 😀

Man you nutty boy :rofl:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Bumble B.   :hug:

Evening, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

Hey, Marty!   :hug:

Hey, Val.   :hug:

Hey, Bobber.   :hug:  :kiss:

It's an incredible feeling, waking up next to your other half every single morning.   :heart:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  Smoked sausage and campfire potatoes were had for dinner.

Someone's feeling sassy today.   :lol:

Page, it is perfect to wake up to the one you love. 💕

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I would die happy and 🤔🤔🤔 I would be "Doing it" with the hot guy while "SMILING... And Dying" okay 🤔😁😁😁 it called "Senior Privileges"😄😆😆😆

I read an article this week about a guy in England who stayed erect for 9 days after a moped accident. He wait this long to go to the hospital!

BTW Bobber you can do it with whoever you want even your cute PT guy but it's not your time yet, remember the devil threw you out a few days ago after only weeks ;) :kiss:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Bumble B.   :hug:

Evening, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

Hey, Marty!   :hug:

Hey, Val.   :hug:

Hey, Bobber.   :hug:  :kiss:

It's an incredible feeling, waking up next to your other half every single morning.   :heart:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  Smoked sausage and campfire potatoes were had for dinner.

Someone's feeling sassy today.   :lol:

Hey, Page :hug:

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all.

G'day, duggie :) 

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :kiss::hug:

Hey, Alberto! :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

And hey to the other kids!   *waves*

Morning...Page and all GA chatters...

For all dad's out there, Happy Father's Day!! Dennis is being honored today...Mother's Day was my day...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, clochette said:

I read an article this week about a guy in England who stayed erect for 9 days after a moped accident. He wait this long to go to the hospital!

BTW Bobber you can do it with whoever you want even your cute PT guy but it's not your time yet, remember the devil threw you out a few days ago after only weeks ;) :kiss:

If you have an erection lasting more then 4 hours, enjoy it before calling your doctor...if lasting 9 days, hope you have a friend who enjoy sex...😀

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

If you have an erection lasting more then 4 hours, enjoy it before calling your doctor...if lasting 9 days, hope you have a friend who enjoy sex...😀

OMG, Xander!   :rofl:

Tell Dennis I said "Happy Father's Day". Hope everyone has a great day.

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Oh I've got tomato flowers on all 6 of the big plants! :D They're tiny and unopened yet but soon!! And the zucchini in growing nicely, straight and getting bigger by the days! ;)

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  Should you really be talking about the sex lives of your poor plants? They deserve their privacy, too!   :o

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Warmer and more humid this morning. Mum and I spent part of yesterday weeding and planting things around the yard until my head said "enough".

Afternoon, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*  Happy Father's Day, Dugh.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Or maybe...🤔🤔have a...PARTY...???😁😂😂😂

LoL 👍 if you want to throw a party, I guess you can ..if Dennis had.one....

Spoiler

Never mind it is personal...😀. Sorry...😀

• Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..