Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey and Remy are allowed to be nude, so long as they close the blinds when it starts to get dark outside. And they have to at least wear undies to the dinner table. Don't want to spill hot soup on the goolies!   :rofl:

How about you and Morgan? We have a swimsuit optional rule in our pool...

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

How about you and Morgan? We have a swimsuit optional rule in our pool...

Morgan and I will get nekkid sometimes, but not as often as the boys do. Mickey's cousin Sean is welcome, too, but everybody has to stay covered when Mickey and Remy's soccer buddies are visiting. Not every family is as open, so of course we need to respect that.   :yes:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Yeah he's Still waiting on his speedo picture...😃😄😄😄😄😆😆😆😆 so It mat be a concentration issue...lol

You're bad, Bob! :2thumbs:

Give yourself a pat on the back. :) 

:whistle:

0:) 

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, clochette said:

The head and accepting the healing process is going to be as much if not more than the body healing but you're strong and have your family :hug: patience young Padawan :kiss:

What she said

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

my daughter in law got induced. They don't expect anything until morning, but here BP was quite high. 

Keeping fingers crossed :hug:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Morgan and I will get nekkid sometimes, but not as often as the boys do. Mickey's cousin Sean is welcome, too, but everybody has to stay covered when Mickey and Remy's soccer buddies are visiting. Not every family is as open, so of course we need to respect that.   :yes:

We have a sign at our pool...Swimsuit Optional Hours 12am to 11:59pm, 7 days a week...😀

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:gikkle: I was talking about the DIL.  ;) But good to know about your chapter.  One of these days I'll get caught up on my reading.  :)

I got to catch up on my reading...

And my writing...I did some today when my 'babies' were napping...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..