Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 hours ago, clochette said:

Lol probably! But it has leather sits and can sit 4.5 people and the boot is quite big for a little car :P

True, but I think a golf cart is bigger. Really, I love reading Car magazine from the UK. When they talk about American cars, they say it is to big...but, we still have big families and we tow boats and house and horse trailers and most of us live in the suburbs. And gas is fairly cheap, too.

Wait it seats 4.5 people...so if you have 5 people you cut one in half?

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I think it means four adults, one kid.   :yes:

Maybe Clo has a sunroof and the half is sticking out of the sunroof. A teen had his friend sitting on the roof with his feet dangling in the cabin thou the sunroof. The teen got a ticket...😕

Edited by BabyXander1990
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 2

13 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Well, that's not happening. He disappeared like David Copperfield after a one-night stand.   :unsure:

It's okay, he's probably gone back to his real home now. Doubt you'll see him again.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Headstall said:

I would like to write the F word over and over, and whine like an old fan belt, but I'll settle for an arghhh... GD pain... go away so I can sleep! Bloody physio... okay... I feel better now... just for a few seconds.................................................................................................

:hug: Sorry you are not feeling well :hug:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Ohh... So you and David had a fling...🤔🤔🤔 a brief Magical moment...😁😄😄

Nope, that was just a metaphor with a bit of hyperbole thrown in.   :lol:

Hey, Bobber.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

I would like to write the F word over and over, and whine like an old fan belt, but I'll settle for an arghhh... GD pain... go away so I can sleep! Bloody physio... okay... I feel better now... just for a few seconds.................................................................................................

😟😪

• Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello Drew..how are you?

Hey, Xander! I'm doing well. :hug:

14 hours ago, Marty said:

Hey, young Drew. :hug:

Hey, Marty! :hug:

14 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hey, pooh bear. :glomp: 

Hey, Handsome! :glomp:

• Like 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..