Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 minutes ago, Marty said:

I'm good thanks. :) 

Just been writing. A new story I'm hoping to develop into something worth sharing eventually. It was originally intended as a short piece to submit for the recent Snapped GA Anthology. Unfortunately it grew legs and refused to simply be a short story. ;)

1 minute ago, Albert1434 said:

I like the sound of that Marty. Gary has some short pieces that I wish were more :yes:

It's unlikely this new story will be put online any time soon. I've two current stories already started here on GA. I'd like to get at least one of those fully finished before starting to upload a third one. :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

I like the sound of that Marty. Gary has some short pieces that I wish were more :yes:

:rofl: Time to take out the measuring tap Gary, Albert is implying things :lol: double entender! :gikkle:

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

Just now, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hope your well today :kiss::hug:

I'm doing okay thank you. I saw from an earlier response that you're well. I'm just back from a local farmers market and preparing to venture out into the heat and sunshine for a bit to do some work on one of my garden projects.

• Love 5

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Another early start. Sun is due to rise in just over 30 minutes.

Hey, dugh. Another hot one here. I have the temperature at 69 in the house. :)  Have an awesome day. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

I'm fine, thank you. Just relaxing before I start my day...

Hi, Xander. :hug: 

4 hours ago, Marty said:

Thanks, Bob! :hug:

Morning, Gary :hug:

Hey, Xan :) 

Hey, dugh! :) 

Hi, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

G'day everyone

A bit of a weird day today, it’s not even 8pm and I’m in bed... did a quick check and didn’t find anyone else in here :( 

What about underneath the bed? :)  Sweet dreams, B. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, spikey582 said:

Hey everyone. I’m in zombie mode today.  I was awake an hour earlier than I needed to be for no good reason.  Of course I can tru to get work done at my desk and pass right out.

Hi, spikey! :hug:  Have a great day!

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..