Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

3 hours ago, Marty said:

Glad it make you think of me, Gary.

But I'm Page.  :(

3 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Ohhhh... My stomach is grumbling ready... Now we will see what's on Pageys...?? I will have you know🤔 I am eating extra light today in anticipation of the feast tomorrow...!!😊😊😁😁😁

Tonight it was pancakes. Tomorrow, we're having bacon burgers, grilled potatoes, macaroni salad, and peanut butter-rice krispie ice cream sandwiches.   :yes:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket :kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  Sorry I missed you. Went to the grocery store, then watched a movie after the groceries were put away.

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Check this mushroom out oh and Xander you can put this one on your Burger:yes:

No, you can't. I've heard of that one before, and I know it's inedible.  :gikkle:

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Yum, and Dessert..???🤣🤣😂😂

Excuse, me, I misspoke. The spaghetti and meatballs are for Friday. I fixed my earlier response. It's almost 11 p.m.   :lol:

13 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Why the sad face... Pagey?? 🤔🤔🙄 

Marty thought I was Gary.  :/

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Well Bob were having Sirloin with Shallot-Dijon Sauce with potatoes and Parmesan asparagus:yes:

Ham 'n wax beans here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Marty said:

Glad it make you think of me, Gary.

I have to admit that I think Johnny Cash did one of the best versions, though. :unsure2:

Reveal hidden contents

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

But I'm Page.  :(

Sorry about that, Page. :facepalm:

How many times have I made that mistake now? :unsure2:

Others may say it's simple stupidity, but I'll try to claim it's just old age...

Spoiler

old-age.jpg

Edited by Marty
Correcting another of my inevitable typos.
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, Dmrman said:

Why the sad face... Pagey?? 🤔🤔🙄 

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Marty thought I was Gary.  :/

Could have been worse, Page...

I could have mistaken you for Drew-pi-doo. ;)

:whistle:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Fireworks are Illegal here :rofl: If we had sex then there would be fireworks :rofl: 

fireworks gif

It isn't illegal* here....

*Only for agricultural use...

Spoiler

Lots of farms around here...even in the cities...😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey gang! :glomp:

Perfect day here, mom and I joined the schools for a picnic and an afternoon of fun at the local parc. It was nice to see the kids she took care of this year and the year before, lot of cuddles and wet kisses happened. The weather is lovely, warm and sunny with a light breeze. 

Edited by clochette
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Marty said:

Sorry about that, Page. :facepalm:

How many times have I made that mistake now? :unsure2:

Others may say it's simple stupidity, but I'll try to claim it's just old age...

Reveal hidden contents

old-age.jpg

You're forgiven, Marty.   :hug:

3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Maybe they will have fireworks...

Reveal hidden contents

In the bedroom...😇

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  And hey to the other kids!   *waves*   Hope you guys have a great day! Happy Fourth of July!   :D

16 minutes ago, clochette said:

Hey gang! :glomp:

Perfect day here, mom and I joined the school to have a picnic and an afternoon of fun at the local parc. It was nice to see the kids she took care of this year and the year before, lot of cuddles and wet kisses happened. The weather is lovely, warm and sunny with a light breeze. 

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  :kiss:  Sounds nice. Mickey and Remy took Rory to the beach. We'll have dinner around 5:00, I think. Then there's going to be a fireworks show at dusk.

18 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Okay...looks like a Party to me... You all need me to do some coordination...?😄🤣🤣 Hey Dugh and Thistle...😗😗😗😗ohhh and Mum (when you talk to her)😗😗😗😗 

Hey, Bobber.   :hug:  Will they let you go outside to watch any fireworks tonight, or are you stuck in the hospital?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  :kiss:  Sounds nice. Mickey and Remy took Rory to the beach. We'll have dinner around 5:00, I think. Then there's going to be a fireworks show at dusk.

Hey, Bobber.   :hug:  Will they let you go outside to watch any fireworks tonight, or are you stuck in the hospital?

Dinner at 5pm?!! What are you going to do between dinner at 5 and fireworks at dust?! There's like half a day between those two! 

5pm is snack time :lol: I just had bread and juice at 5pm here - yes, I'm still a growing kid -_-

Anyway, enjoy your evening Pagey :kiss:

the PT guy will bring the fireworks to Bob 😏

Edited by clochette
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, clochette said:

Dinner at 5pm?!! What are you going to do between dinner at 5 and fireworks at dust?! There's like half a day between those two

Anyway, enjoy your evening Pagey :kiss:

We're probably going to leave early to find a good viewing spot for the fireworks. Maybe chill at the beach for a bit.   :)  And thanks, Clo.   :hug:

• Love 4

Just now, Dmrman said:

Look, may sound simple, but I am in envy... So like I said yesterday... Enjoy some for me also... Shoot I wouldn't mind a few Wolf Howells... On my behalf, 😁😁😁 I know Morgan may not understand, and in my defense...🤔 I am thinking out loud...😕🙄😄😄

I'll do my best to include you in spirit.   :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

<signs executive order banning all balloons> -_- 

If you ban the balloons what will you do with all the hot air?

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Very long day today... bit of an incident at work and after a 13 hour day I am exhausted 

My plans to catch up on paperwork went out the window :rolleyes:

I hope all our American friends are stuffed full of 4 July goodness and that the Canadian friends have begun to fell better after enjoying themselves a few days earlier.

Thanks B. Sorry to hear you had a rough day.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..