Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

I saw this and omg

Cats Kill Billions Of Animals Every Year. According to Mara, there are roughly 84 million pet cats in the United States. Each of those cats kill between four and 18 birds a year and eight and 21 mammals a year. Feral cats kill many more animals.

Have 4 cats here...love them....active house between cats, fish and kids...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Randy Wade said:

theres already one open milk and he opens another... repeat offender....:unsure2:

I know that feeling. That's how my family was before I moved in with Morgan, and probably still is.  <_<

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Our kids been out since June 1st and they aren't going back until mid August. I'm here for our kids. I love it....

Hi Xander. I like having Ali off school...mostly...the problem i have this time with her having an extra three weeks off due to construction work at her school is she is going to miss three weeks of classes. When the parents asked the principal at a meeting whether the work would be made up or would they send work home for the kids to do over the holidays we were told no. The work she is doing at the moment at school is going towards her GCSEs and the grades from those decide if she gets into college or the job she wants. I am currently looking up worksheets and other school websites to find work i can set her over the next weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 4

20 hours ago, Kitt said:

This is the 4th time in 5 years i have been called.

Maybe if you sat there muttering ... hang 'em, hang 'em all and let the devil sort 'em out ... they would scratch you from the list.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Kitt said:

Done for 3 years so they say. We shall see if i get called again sooner.

Tomorrow i take a pony to preschool.

Here kids go to preschool...never saw a pony enrolled in preschool!!  😀

Morning all...☀️

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Caz Pedroso said:

Hi Xander. I like having Ali off school...mostly...the problem i have this time with her having an extra three weeks off due to construction work at her school is she is going to miss three weeks of classes. When the parents asked the principal at a meeting whether the work would be made up or would they send work home for the kids to do over the holidays we were told no. The work she is doing at the moment at school is going towards her GCSEs and the grades from those decide if she gets into college or the job she wants. I am currently looking up worksheets and other school websites to find work i can set her over the next weeks. 

What is GCSE? Here in Florida, we don't have the best public schools (at least in this school district, both Dennis and I are thinking of homeschooling or private school.) Where Dennis and I grew up, the school district are good...since Connecticut is rated as one of best state to get an education! (Connecticut has lots of private schools, too.)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hire a vampire to do the bloodletting!!😀

I should call Drew then with how he likes biting asses

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, clochette said:

As believable as when it's Xander or Drew proclaiming being innocent :rolleyes:

I know, right? I mean I'm the only innocent here. 0:)

15 hours ago, Randy Wade said:

I think we need a few more memebers for the Nut Gang.

I'd love to, but I'm already in the Nut Patrol. :*)

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Here kids go to preschool...never saw a pony enrolled in preschool!!  😀

Morning all...☀️

You never know where you may find Kathy and Peanut! In the last three weeks we have taken him into ( yes inside ) a school board meeting, and to the preschool 4 times now.  We are socializing a little girl with emotional problems who would not interact with anyone outside her immediate family. First day she just played with Peanut, second day we got her into a classroom for 10 minutes, although she tossed a wicked fit and we had to bring Peanut in too. Yesterday and today we told her Peanut had to go to his own classroom, aka my trailer. She still went in with no fits.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..