Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  138 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

It has remained a lovely day. As you say the sun is hot so we're sitting under the tree in the upper yard. Temp around 82/28° with comfortable humidity. I shutoff the ac and opened windows. 

The migraine has eased. I'm hoping it continues to improve as I'd like to mow my yard since the weather is cooperating. 

Received a package from the Thomas Jefferson Specialty Pharmacy. It contains three syringes each with 1.5 ml of Ajovy. I am to inject all three for a total dose of 4.5 ml under the skin on my thigh. That is supposed to be effective for roughly 84 days when I repeat the process. We'll see how effective it is. I'm hoping it works better than the single dose I did last month. It is a considerable savings, roughly 2/3 the cost of monthly injections.

My fingers are crossed. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Lovely morning, 65/18° and lower humidity and slight breeze. Walking was much more peasant. Still coping with migraine though it's eased some.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*

12 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All you fun peeps:kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.   :hug:  :kiss:  Kudos for no cramps!   :D

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..