Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

24 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Thanks @Kitt, you got me motivated and I have made a swag of Citrus Sunshine, my newest blend. It is good hot but best as an iced tea, maybe with a dash of citrus vodka if you are looking for a summer cocktail or some fizzy lemonade if you want an Arnold Palmer.

I have a few thank you presents to give out at work so the timing is spot on :thumbup:

I bought a packet of tea for my younger brother, called 'Yuletide Toddy'.

"A blend of classic holiday flavors---Cranberry and orange, with a dash of cinnamon to spice things up! This tea is bright and festive with a tangy sweetness. Ingredients: Apple pieces, Hibiscus, rose hips, orange peel, cinnamon bark, ginger root, and dried cherries."

• Like 4
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I bought a packet of tea for my younger brother, called 'Yuletide Toddy'.

"A blend of classic holiday flavors---Cranberry and orange, with a dash of cinnamon to spice things up! This tea is bright and festive with a tangy sweetness. Ingredients: Apple pieces, Hibiscus, rose hips, orange peel, cinnamon bark, ginger root, and dried cherries."

It sounds delicious

• Like 3
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hmmmm... a lot more organised than me. No pretty labels for my tea, need to blend some more before I do any packaging. I will have to do something tonight as I leave work on Friday

Hey, B. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Thanks @Kitt, you got me motivated and I have made a swag of Citrus Sunshine, my newest blend. It is good hot but best as an iced tea, maybe with a dash of citrus vodka if you are looking for a summer cocktail or some fizzy lemonade if you want an Arnold Palmer.

I have a few thank you presents to give out at work so the timing is spot on :thumbup:

Love the name. :) 

• Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..