Happy Thanksgiving! :)

1PM is DEFINITELY breakfast for someone who's up until the wee hours of the night. Hehehe, if your bedtime is like...10 pm, then maybe folks like that can eat dinner that early. Not me, though! My mom couldn't force me to bed that early when I was six years old, and she damn sure couldn't do it now! LOL! 

• Haha 1
  • Wow 1

REEEE yeah. Breakfast on a late morning for me too Com. My breakfast would be hmm a Brandy Old fashioned, some toast, and a coffee with a dash of cocoa... What? You never tried alcohol in the am? PSHH! You should. A serving in your coffee does wonders. 😛😛♥️ So I get the energy boost, and I also get the calming effect of the liquor so I CAN PUT UP WITH EVERYONES CRAP😮😂🤔🎭🎩

Edited by Black Paper
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Black Paper said:

My breakfast would be hmm a Brandy Old fashioned, some toast, and a coffee with a dash of cocoa

Eggs and toast for me on work days. On the weekends, I might make pancakes or a quiche. For company, I'll do a casserole of some sort, with a side of potatoes. To drink, I usually like milk or tea.   :)

• Wow 1
  • Angry 1
2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Eggs and toast for me on work days. On the weekends, I might make pancakes or a quiche. For company, I'll do a casserole of some sort, with a side of potatoes. To drink, I usually like milk or tea.   :)

YOU FORGOT THE CHOCOLATE HEHE just kidding. I love quiche we made two for thanksgiving this year. I snuck two slices with my cranberry sauce(my favorite) 💋

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..