Content Editor/Proofer Available for Same

My proofing/editing work is, from what I've been told, excellent.  I offer my services for same services in return.  Please have your gram&punct in order.  Comments include suggestions, and no ego attached or involved, please.  Let's get on with writing good stories, please.

I'm asking for a commitment to review six chapters in a historical piece set in Dust Bowl/Great Depression Era in the US including 1925-1960s.  (Novella length, and will review an equal amount of text for another author. ) Familiarity with West Coast history would be helpful.  Perhaps 2-3 hrs per section would be required for review/comment depending on your experience, the template I use is attached and adaptable to short stories or sections of a series.  Yes, your name/pseudonym will be credited as editor. 

Image result for Smithsonian institution, photographs of Sutro Baths,1930s

I'm a serious writer and enjoy a good chuckle now and again. 

Please contact me by email:  MCVT2017@gmail.com

Thank you,

v

Editing Template.dotx

• 4 weeks later...