Last Post Wins #50

26 minutes ago, wildone said:

Luckily Wes, every place has something to cast a shadow over them made up by others :P I just couldn't resist. I bugged @Krista in 'tucky and then she pointed out that the movie wasn't in her state. ;) But I still think it stared some of her distant relatives :gikkle: 

But I will let you know another fact of life...

The shiny is miney :P 

:joe: 

You can't win from the grave Steven, just sayin.

Also, minnnnnneee. :D 

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1
  • Site Administrator

well then I guess when you bury me in the rose garden, after you make me dig my grave, I will sneak the real shiny in with me and it will be with me for eternity :joe: 

• Haha 3

I'll run you over with a shiny detector before I shove you in the hole, Steven (I bet I know what region of the body from where the beeping from the detector will come). :P Also, yes @Valkyrie wrangling Steven can easily become a full time job. 

Edited by Krista
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Krista said:

I'll run you over with a shiny detector before I shove you in the hole, Steven. :P Also, yes @Valkyrie wrangling Steven can easily become a full time job. 

Who invited you to my coronation 😠

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Krista said:

I'll run you over with a shiny detector before I shove you in the hole, Steven (I bet I know what region of the body from where the beeping from the detector will come). :P Also, yes @Valkyrie wrangling Steven can easily become a full time job. 

:rofl:  I have a whole army at my disposal to assist with disposing of the deposed despot.  :gikkle:  :joe:  

High Five The Office GIF

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

:rofl:  I have a whole army at my disposal to assist with disposing of the deposed despot.  :gikkle:  :joe:  

High Five The Office GIF

yeah, she has shelves lined up in her home of animal crackers (which is surprising considering she usually eats everything in sight) and she believes that it is her army.

Sad, just sad :(

Well, you can cheer right up as you see me wearing my shiny :joe: 

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, wildone said:

yeah, she has shelves lined up in her home of animal crackers (which is surprising considering she usually eats everything in sight) and she believes that it is her army.

Sad, just sad :(

Well, you can cheer right up as you see me wearing my shiny :joe: 

Ill cheer up as soon as the crown is off your head there Joffrey

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

yelling season 2 GIF by Outlander

I'm not skared of a bunch of out of shape men, wearing skirts, carrying sticks :P 

I think the kids in Lord of the Flies were more skary :P

• Site Administrator

Och... ye done pissed off me Scottish brigade... Time to feed ye to the Loch Ness Monster!  (and yes... the LN monster is part of my army too :P  ) :joe: 

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

Well Oggopoggo will eat your Lochness Monster like a sardine. And he is my buddy that lives 6 hours away :P 

• Haha 1
  • Site Administrator
10 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Yeah well my kabal of chupacabra will devour that!

Well then I shall release the flotilla of Kraken :P

kraken GIF