Last Post Wins #50

The year 2071...

hey arnold nicksplat GIF

What did you do in the LPWland War Uncle Wes?

the simpsons grandpa GIF

Weeelll, Mary-Lou, aah whupped ‘em! Aah held onto that goddarned shiny crown for 8 whole hours! Can you believe it! Aah godda tell yuh, Mary-Lou, cos you ain’t gonna believe it.. drone drone drone...

*Mary-Lou runs off screaming*

:joe:

:lol:  :gikkle:

Edited by Zombie
  • Haha 4
6 hours ago, comicfan said:

While the ladies argue over the meaning of canoodling, I'll take the shiny. :joe:

chris evans chest GIF

My favorite avenger. Lol

I prefer 

iron man GIF

@Zombie i did what was required of me!!!!

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Haha 3
  • Site Administrator
1 hour ago, Wesley8890 said:

If youre queen them im king. Right?

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

We rule as equals. :) :joe:  

History tends to repeat itself, Mr. Wesley  :( Not sure but if you have not read the tale of Macbeth by William Shakespeare, it would be in your best interest to do so.

By a show of hands, or aye's, does the congregation of LPW Land foresee @Valkyrie having a 'out damn spot, out' scene if she or Mr. Wesley wins the shiny :unsure: (poor Mr. Wesley :( ).

Where as you have participated in the history of my rule of love and sharing where I actually gave you your realm within the Kingdom, and will do again for everyone when it is made official after  I win this round.

And don't forget, whereas I might not have been here for eight hours, always know I'm here with you in spirit :yes:

• Haha 2
  • Angry 1
3 minutes ago, wildone said:

History tends to repeat itself, Mr. Wesley  :( Not sure but if you have not read the tale of Macbeth by William Shakespeare, it would be in your best interest to do so.

By a show of hands, or aye's, does the congregation of LPW Land foresee @Valkyrie having a 'out damn spot, out' scene if she or Mr. Wesley wins the shiny :unsure: (poor Mr. Wesley :( ).

Where as you have participated in the history of my rule of love and sharing where I actually gave you your realm within the Kingdom, and will do again for everyone when it is made official after  I win this round.

And don't forget, whereas I might not have been here for eight hours, always know I'm here with you in spirit :yes:

Never one for the bard myself. A

And dont give anything abput eight hours! I was by myself for eight hpurs yesterday! I still habent recovered! 

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, wildone said:

.And don't forget, whereas I might not have been here for eight hours, always know I'm here with you in spirit :yes:

Are you... are you being a lickspittle to Wesley now Steve? :unsure2: Did Val poisoned you? :unsure:

Well :joe: is mine anyway -_-

• Haha 2
  • Site Administrator

The deposed despot's just jealous because he knows his lickspittle is a true subordinate and mindless lackey.  His revisionist history is quite pathetic, really.  :unsure:  :joe:  

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
  • Site Administrator
1 minute ago, clochette said:

Are you... are you being a lickspittle to Wesley now Steve? :unsure2: Did Val poisoned you? :unsure:

high five barney stinson GIF

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1
Just now, clochette said:

Finally someone sane, acknowledging the :joe: being mine :D

Not sane

6 minutes ago, clochette said:

And i dont have lickspittle i have loyal allies!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1