Questions about underwear

Underwear Questions  

25 members have voted

1. 1. What style of underwear do you wear? You can fit it into one of the options I'm sure.

2. 2. Do they have a slot and do you use it?

• No, so I don't use it
    • Yes, and I do use it
    • Yes, and I don't use it

5 hours ago, blake_logan said:

bit the bullet and tried out a pair of Tommy Johns.  I was hooked and decided they were worth every penny.  Now every year on the Black Friday sales I stock up on their second skin boxer briefs.

Smart move. Tommy Johns are a bit pricey but easily the best I've tried.

On 1/2/2022 at 6:55 PM, Jon Jon said:

tucking your tee shirt into your shorts ( always wear shorts) protects against any chafing

Sorry, but tucking your t-shirt into your shorts is fashion suicide and should be avoided at all costs. 

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, Dodger said:

tucking your t-shirt into your shorts is fashion suicide

Fashion suicide?  I've been tucking or not tucking, according to the whim of the moment, for years now, and have never gotten flak either way.  Of course, I'm old enough that peer pressure is much less of a concern than it used to be, so I might have been getting flak and not noticed.

Of course, tucking your shirt into your underpants is absolute fashion suicide, but at least freeballing prevents that kind of faux pas.

Edited by BigBen
  • Haha 3
  • Site Administrator

I do have to agree with Dodger, you don't tuck your shirt into your shorts 😮 

It is right up there with wearing your jeans inside your cowboy boots :gikkle: 

• Haha 3

Since a quick Internet search reveals shirts tucked in and shirts untucked in equal numbers, and even a couple of half-tucked shirts, I think you guys are just yanking chains. 😄

• Like 1
  • Wow 2

Can I just say thank you to everyone who participated in this thread? Not only is it highly entertaining but I got a few recommendations for the hubs. Who knew there was such science behind undies. I always pick ones that don't give me wedgies. But there's so much more to it. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

Outer wear shorts guys - like cargo shorts - hey dodger was worried about zipper chafing. Now end of April till beginning of November I go commando and wear short pants and tee shirts - so to stop zipper chafing you tuck the tee in. You only see a tee tucked into underwear in underwear advertisements. 

Wow really - Well I always say to each his own - but not being one who likes clothes a lot - I prefer a Tee or untucked out of pants shirt - I don't see the straps as easy to get out of - looking positively I'm sure they have to extend foreplay a bit.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • Site Administrator
40 minutes ago, jamessavik said:

I discovered some boxers on Amazon I'm completely addicted to. I've gone to wearing them almost exclusively.

They are incredibly comfortable, and you won't be embarrassed if you take them off with a friend. 😉

Chill Boys

$50 up here for them. They do look comfy and cozy ;)

• Wow 2

£17 here in the UK. might even be persuaded to try a pair. I usually buy my underwear in Marks and Spencer. Boring, maybe, but it fits well and doesn't shrink in the wash.

All the talk about going commando reminded me of when I was young and had a part time job in a plant hire shop. On a hot summer day a builder came in wearing a very short pair of cut-off jeans. Strangely I can't remember what he came in to hire, but I do remember his balls occasionally slipping beneath the frayed hem of those shorts. My manager wondered why I was taking so long with a customer!

• Haha 3