Last Post Wins # 55

• Site Moderator

I just started watching a cabview train trip from Karlstad to Oslo yesterday on YouTube. It's one way of seeing another Country and its people and countryside.

Let's hear it for the Columnists and the people the help keep the power on, the Lineman. To them, we'll give a big box of Animal Crackers.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Site Moderator
9 hours ago, wildone said:

Cabview? Does that mean you could see in front of the train on the tracks :gikkle: 

image.png

LOL

Mine :joe: 

Exactly. The driver has camera mounted in the cab with him. Sometimes it's mounted outside on the very front of the loco.

Do your laundry to day and Hang It Out instead of using the dryer. North Dakota will be hanging out Garlic and serving us Amaretto today. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, TalonRider said:

Exactly. The driver has camera mounted in the cab with him. Sometimes it's mounted outside on the very front of the loco.

Do your laundry to day and Hang It Out instead of using the dryer. North Dakota will be hanging out Garlic and serving us Amaretto today. 

Cat Bra GIF

:gikkle:

• Haha 5
  • Site Moderator

And back to the mighty raptor once again.

The menu for Look Alike Day and 420 Day is as follows. Lima Bean Respect, Cheddar Fries, Pineapple Upside Down Cake, and Banana's

• Wow 2
11 hours ago, clochette said:

Comedy Folding GIF by CBS

Not even speaking about those people who iron their sheets 🤯 

My my, “Queen Clo”:rofl: stirred the pot with that one :gikkle:

well I’m not stirring -_-

…just SNATCHING! :lol: :funny:

:joe:

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Zombie said:

My my, “Queen Clo”:rofl: stirred the pot with that one :gikkle:

well I’m not stirring -_-

…just SNATCHING! :lol: :funny:

I didn’t stirred anything. Just stating facts that ironing things or clothes you're going to sleep in is pointless -_- plus it's a pain in the ass to do :P

Anyway as Queen Clo is have tons of servants to do my laundry -_-

• Haha 2